Wednesday 26 October 2016

The Q & A Blogger Tag

Happy Wednesday :)


I do like a bit of frivolous fun so when I saw Fran from Whinge Whinge Wine offering up a blogger challenge I had to join in. Here's my answers to Fran's ten questions;

1) There is no electricity and won't be for the next week. NONE. After eating the contents of the freezer (assuming you have a gas cooker) what the hell do you do with yourself?
Absolutely panic!!!!! Then grab the takeaway menus. Secure a Sunday lunch invite at my mums and beg a ready made lasagne off my mother-in-law. Actually sounds quite attractive. Where's that electric switch...

2) What time constitutes a lie-in in your house?
Disgustingly I'm now grateful for keeping my eyes shut till anytime after 5.59am. Very very rarely (maybe twice a year) we might get a 7-7.30am. However this is always due to either numerous night wakings and/or a very late night.

3) What is your greatest achievement, bar your children?
In my younger party days how I didn't get arrested for drunk and disorderly is beyond me, so perhaps an unplanned achievement. Now it's simply juggling the balls of life and if I say so myself making a half decent job of it.

4) What is your favourite blog post ever (your own, or someone else's)?
Ooooo so many to choose from. Hurrah for Gin particularly makes me giggle, love the drawings too.

5) If you could only use Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, which one would you choose?
Facebook

6) How often per month do you think 'screw it, I'll give up blogging'?
As it's a hobby for me I guess there's not the same pressure for those who do it for a living so not happened yet...

7) If I was a newbie and just starting my blog, and I came to you for advice, what would you tell me?
Ask Fran from Whinge Whinge Wine as I'm a newbie too!

8) Chocolate or strawberry milkshake?
Chocolate

9) What is the best fruit?
For usefulness, Bananas. Great for kids as minimal mess and fills them up nicely. Also good for hangovers. For taste, Cherrys. Although I can only afford to buy two per month.

10) What are your top three hits/bands from the 80s...
Remembering back tunes I particularly liked; Stay by Shakespears Sister, Eternal Flame by The Bangles and anything by Madonna.


So I tag Nat from Handful of Halfpennys, Gemma from Coffee Kids & Ice Cream, Patricia from White Camellias and Jo from Guilty Mother. Ladies, you're it! Let's find out all about you :)

1/If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be?
2/What is one of your best childhood memories?
3/What's your biggest blogging bug bear?
4/Name three things you like about yourself.
5/Night off from the kids (I'll babysit). What do you choose to do?
6/Best go to tea?
7/If you could only give one piece of parenting advice what would it be?
8/Favourite holiday?
9/If we had to live in one season forever, which one would you choose?
10/What would be your choice for a final meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment