Friday 24 June 2016

Letter from your toddler 'Because I LOVE YOU!'

Happy Friday :)

If your toddler had the words there's a few things I reckon they'd like to say to you...

Dear Mummy,


Because I love you, I like getting up at 5am and our middle of the night cuddles. It means I get you all to myself when everyone else is sleeping.

Because I love you, I want to help. If you could push the supermarket trolley just a tiny bit closer to the shelves I'd be able to reach everything for you. Also if you could fix the kitchen cupboards so they opened I could help make dinner. Remember there's no 'i' in team.

Because I love you, I only pretend to be naughty. Its just I like your non smiley face and that silly low voice you do makes me laugh.


Because I love you, when you ask me to show other people what clever things I can do I won't. Those are special things reserved especially for you.

Because I love you, I share. But please note I've seen you stuffing your face behind the fridge door. I hear the rustle, I smell the chocolate. Nuff said.

Because I love you, I don't want you to be bored so I hope by mixing it up things are exciting for you. Red cup fine one day, not the next. Baton carrots acceptable today not tomorrow. Variety is the spice of life I've heard you say.

Because I love you, I'll be honest. I'm not quite sure about that Iggle Piggle character and watching Upsy Daisy makes me sleepy. But I see that you enjoy it, particularly the ending so I'll put up with it, just for you.



Ps. Did I tell you that I love you?

Your amazballs toddler xx


No comments:

Post a Comment